The Winning Career Skills (WCS) Coaching Program is for those individuals who want career success and who are prepared to do something for themselves in order to attain it. If you understand that it is you who is responsible for managing your career, you need to plan and get the skills required to achieve this goal. If you are prepared to commit to:
- Becoming a top class leader, while assuming control of your destiny
- Understanding exactly what it is that you want and need from your working life
- Formulating a plan and following it into the future
- Learning the skills and using the tools necessary to allow you to realize your career goals in the shortest possible time frame
Then WCS can help you by business coaching you personally.
We coach you intensively in business acumen and on how to become a far more valuable employee to your employer. We will:
- Establish what your personal job aspirations, career goals and objectives are
- Develop a business career plan of how these aspirations and goals can be achieved by you within a practical time frame
- Give you all the tools, instruction, information and skills needed in order to potentially achieve your career plans
- Coach you on how to implement these newly acquired skills in the business environment in order to get you the full advantage of them
By doing this, we assist you in developing you as a committed top class individual who can then be more easily fast-tracked into future company leadership positions. You will be recognized as a creative, well trained, skilled, out-of-the-box change proponent – on the way to becoming a top class leader in your industry.
The WCS Program coaching sessions take the form of individual one-on-one interactions (three hours per one day per week), over a continuous ten week period, each being led by the WCS Coaching Program director. There are 19 modules in the program, including amongst others: Analysis of Self; (personality traits); Business and Career Path (goals analysis); Become a Class Act (top class thinking); Motivation in Business (leadership and team building).